- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
HP LaserJet 2700 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the HP Laserjet 2700 toner cartridges
Replacing the HP Laserjet 2700 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you HP Laserjet 2700 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the HP 2700 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used HP Laserjet 2700 toner cartridge
1. Open the front door
CAUTION: The transfer unit is located on the inside of the front door, do not put anything or touch anything on the transfer unit
2. Remove the used hp laserjet 2700 toner cartridge from the printer
Installing the new HP Laserjet 2700 toner cartridge
3. Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag
4. Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the toner cartridge from front to back
CAUTION: Do not touch the shutter or the surface of the roller
5. Remove the orange shipping locks and the shipping tape attacked to the left shipping lock from the new hp laserjet 2700 toner cartridge.
6. Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and using the handles, insert the toner cartridge
7. Close the front doorRelated offers: HP Laserjet 2700 Toner | HP Laserjet 3000 Toner
Questions about HP Laserjet 2700 toner cartridges
Question: I'm having light printing with my hp laserjet 2700. What can I do?
Answer: Check that the image density is adjusted correctly, to do that calibrate the printer. If the density is well adjusted then it might be a problem with the transfer unit and you'll have to replace it. It the transfer unit is OK then you might check the transfer roller to see if there's anything wrong
Question: Every time I print with my HP 2700 I'm having white vertical lines. Why is that?
Answer: If the lines appear in a particular color, the developer cylinder might be dirty or scratched, try vacuuming it, and don't touch because you can damage it. If it doesn't work then you will have to change it. If the developer cylinder is OK, check the photosensitive drum to see if there are any scratches, if so, you will need to change it. If the lines appear in a full-color print then the problem might be the transfer unit. Check if it's dirty or have scratches, if the problem you see is that there's some dust or toner dust just use compressed air o vacuum the dust and that will fix the problem, but if you see scratches you will have to change the transfer unit. If the transfer unit is OK then check the fuser and if you see some dust clean it just as I told you and if it has scratches then cleaning it will not help, you will have to replace it
Question: When I'm printing I get vertical lines
Answer: The problem might be on the photosensitive drum or the fuser. Check them both and if they have scratches you will need to change them. If you see dust or toner dust on the fuser try vacuuming it, don't touch it because you can damage it
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "
Call Us 1-800-816-0944 Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm EST
moc.renotegami@selas liamE Send us an email and We will reply within one business day.