Konica Minolta 8020 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Konica 8020 toner cartridges
Q: I don’t want to connect my printer using a router anymore. How else can I connect it?
A: You can connect this copier to your computer using either an USB or a Parallel cable.
Q: My printer is giving me the error C-OF31. What does it mean? Do I have to replace any part, maybe konica 8020 toner cyan?
A: This error has nothing to do with the toner cartridges. What it says is “abnormally high toner density detected Cyan ATDC sensor”. You should replace the cyan sensor and try to clean the printer inside. If this doesn’t work then you should call a technician.
Q: Hello Joe, for the Konica 8020 toner cartridge what does it mean when it shows a page yield at a "5% coverage"?
A: The page yield of any Konica 8020 toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at a 5% coverage. A 5% coverage is usually a regular letter size page with text.
Q: Hi Joe, I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Konica 8020 toner exactly means, can you help me?
A: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Konica; most of the times, the original Konica 8020 toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by konica, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Q: Hello Joe, if I order a Konica 8020 toner cartridge, how long will my package take to get to California ?
A: The estimated shipping time depends on the shipping method you select when doing check out and your location. We offer different shipping methods: UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail and UPS Next Day.
Q: What does it mean that the Konica 8020 toner cartridges are compatible with other machines such as Konica Minolta 8031, CF2002 and CF3102?
A: Hello, first of all there's nothing to worry about, it just means that the company sells machines with similar specifications but with different names and something extra that makes them different, maybe the number of paper handles or an extra function such as fax or scanner. What you need to know is that although these machines have different names, the toner cartridges are the same and they work perfectly with each of these machines.
Q: Hey Joe, I've just seen that if I buy a Konica 8020 toner set I'll save a lot of money but I'm wondering how long can i save a new toner cartridge before it gets damaged?
A: Hello, that's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity it will help conserve the cartridges.
Q: Dear Joe, I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Konica 8020 toner cartridge to Canada?
A: Hello, Of course, we ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
Replacing the Konica 8020 toner cartridge
Replacing the Konica 8020 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica 8020 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Konica 8020 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica 8020 toner cartridge
1. Open the front door of the machine, and then turn the locking lever of used Konica 8020 toner cartridge counterclockwise to release the cartridge as shown in Fig. 1.
2. Lift the used Konica 8020 toner cartridge up and out of the machine toner compartment as shown in Fig.2.
Installing the new Konica 8020 toner cartridge
3. Shake the new Konica 8020 toner cartridge well as shown in Fig.3 until the toner flows freely before installing the toner cartridge.
4. Peel off the tape securing the protective cap as shown n Fig. 4.
5. Slide off the protecting foam as shown in Fig. 5.
6. Position the new Konica 8020 toner cartridge as shown in Fig.6, and then insert it into the machine toner compartment.
7. Rotate the locking lever clockwise fully to secure the new Konica 8020 toner cartridge into its correct position as shown in Fig. 7. Carefully close the front door.