Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300w Toner Cartridges:
Q: Everytime I try to print with my Minolta 2300dl, paper jams at the printer rollers, just before it is ejected. What can I do?
A: You should closely examine the exit roller, sometimes when paper jams is because it is sticking on something. Use a flashlight and be careful, you don’t want to end up breaking any printer part. If you don’t see anything stuck on the roller or on a sensor, you should call a technician.
Q: How can I replace the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300w Toner Cartridges? I can only see the blue one.
A: You can replace the cartridges using two different methods. Here they are:
The first one is to do it by selecting which cartridge you want to replace in the display. Follow the next steps and you will be able to replace each toner cartridge.
- First of all you need to press the ‘menu select’ button and after that press the right arrow until you see ‘Engine’ displayed.
- Press the right arrow until ‘replace toner’ appears and select it.
- Select the color you want to replace.
If you follow those steps, the printer should rotate the cartridge inside the printer to let you access the color you selected. Replace the cartridge and close the door.
The second option is to do it manually. Open the door and halfway up you will see a hole where you press a screwdriver in to press the lever inside while you turn the carousel by hand.
Q: How can I replace the drum unit for a konica minolta 2300 printer?
A: First of all you have to press the left side top cover release. Open the top cover, after that open the cartridge and finally open the drum unit.
Q: I’m out of Magenta toner for konica minolta magicolor 2300w printer. Can I still print in Black & White?
A: You should be able to print in B&W. But before you need to set up your printer preferences. Go to your printer preferences, press color tab and select the checkbox that says print only in black.
Q: I moved my Magicolor 2300DL and since then I’m getting my prints very streaky. The cartridges are full and I don’t know how to clean the pages... Any thoughts?
A: This is a problem with the drum unit. You will need to replace it or if you are lucky only clean it. Take the drum unit out of the printer and clean it carefully with a soft dry cloth, don’t touch the roller with your hands. Try to do this in a dimly lit room to avoid exposing the drum to bright light long periods of time.
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300w Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300w toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 2300w toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
- Do not hold the cartridge vertically and do not touch the toner roller surface.
1. The Status Display should indicate which toner color you need to replace. From the Print tab choose Toner Replace and select the color of the toner cartridge you want to replace. Make sure the ‘Change Capacity only’ checkbox is unchecked and finally click OK.
2. The carousel will automatically rotate to release the cartridge you have selected. Open the printer’s front door.
3. Pull the cartridge out of the printer.
4. Remove the new magicolor 2300w toner cartridge from its package.
5. Holding both ends of the new toner cartridge shake it from side to side to distribute toner evenly.
6. Remove the yellow protective cover.
7. Insert the new cartridge, gently push it into the printer.
8. Finally close the front door.