Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 Toner Cartridges.
Q: I have replaced Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 Toner Cartridges but the status on the website is still showing empty cartridges. Do I have to reset them manually?
A: First of all try disconnecting the printer from power. Then connect it and turn it on. This should fix the problem. But if the problem is not solved and you are not able to print then the error is with the cartridges, probably the chip of something else. Replace them again.
Q: I was printing adhesive labels on my Magicolor 2350 printer and one of them came off the sheet and remains inside the printer. Now I’m getting a shadow yellow on color prints. How can I get that label out of the printer?
A: First of all take a look at the rollers that pull the paper, it might be there. If not then the labels can be in the stuck in the transfer belt, you will require son disassembly and reassembly in order to take it out.
Q: Faint white line across the paper when printing with my Konica 2350 printer. Is it a problems with the drivers or the hardware?
A: This seems to be a problem either with the magicolor 2350 toner cartridges or the drum unit. First of all take the cartridges out and shake them gently to distribute the toner evenly. If it doesn’t work then take a look at the rollers, there might be a scratch or something that is causing this problem.
Q: I have replaced the OPC drum on the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 printer. When I switched the printer on it started showing a message ‘service call 08’. I switched it off and on again and it keeps showing ‘service call 14 XFER ROLLER’. Is the OPC drum damaged?
A: First of all check if the OPC drum is installed properly. If not then you should either replace it or call a technician.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Magicolor Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350dn Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350dn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 2350en toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
- Do not hold the cartridge vertically and do not touch the toner roller surface.
1. Check the display to see which one of the colors need replacing.
2. The carousel will automatically rotate to release the empty cartridge. Open the printer’s front door.
3. Pull the cartridge out of the printer.
4. Remove the new magicolor 2350 toner cartridge from its package.
5. Holding both ends of the new toner cartridge shake it from side to side to distribute toner evenly.
6. Remove the yellow protective cover.
7. Insert the new cartridge, gently push it into the printer.
8. Finally close the front door.