- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400W Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400w Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400w toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 2400w toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. Check the control panel to see which one of the colors needs replacing and press the Rotate Toner key.
2. The carousel will rotate to release the empty cartridge. Pull the lever and open the top cover.
3. Pull the handle on the cartridge toward you and then pull the cartridge up.
4. Remove the new magicolor 2400w toner cartridge from its package.
5. Holding both ends of the new toner cartridge shake it from side to side to distribute toner evenly.
6. Remove the protective cover from the toner roller. Do not touch or scratch the roller.
7. Insert the new cartridge, gently press it down until it snaps into place.
8. Finally close the front cover and press the Cancel key to reset the printer.
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400w Toner Cartridges.
Q: My Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400w prints fine until I print a photo. When printing photos it leaves vertical streaks down the page. Is it a problem with the toner cartridges?
A: It has nothing to do with magicolor 2400w toner cartridges. You should check the transfer belt and drum unit. Maybe one of these parts is creating the streaks. If so, you will need to replace them.
Q: I need to specify an specific media on my Konica 2400w printer. How can I do this?
A: You need to go to printer properties, then printing preference, paper and finally media type. You should be able to select any media type the printer supports from there.
Q: We have a Konica 2400w Printer shared across peer to peer network. We print around 50 pages everyday but sometimes the prints come out with the colors inverted, I mean, the headers turned to footers. How can I fix this error?
A: You should try to uninstall and install the driver again. If it doesn’t fix the problem you should update the firmware.
Q: My color magicolor 2400w toner cartridges are low, I want to print only in black & white. Is there a way to ignore the color low warning so I can print just in B&W?
A: Some printers like the Konica 2400w don’t allow to print if one or more cartridges are empty, it doesn’t matter if you are going to use them or not. So you still have to replace those color cartridges in order to be able to print in black and white.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400w Toner Cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "