Konica Minolta Magicolor 2430DL Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2430DL Toner Cartridges.
Q: I have a Konica 2430dl Printer and I am getting print with a vertical white line through all my documents and pictures. Do I have to replace the toner cartridges?
A: This issue is not related with the toner cartridges, it is a problem with the drum unit. The drum unit is the part of the printer that transfer the toner to the paper, when there are streaks or lines across pages, then the problem might be a dirty or a damaged drum.
Q: After replacing the black Magicolor 2430dl Toner Cartridge, the printer is showing error line 2408. What does it mean?
A: The error 2408 means that the toner cartridge you are trying to rotate is already in the top position. I can also mean that you need to install another cartridge before being able to rotate to the color you want.
Try to clean the three contacts on the green chip on the right side of the toner cartridge. Use an eraser or rubbing alcohol.
Q: My printer is printing duplicate image in every page. The print is also light in color and smears.
A: It seems to be a problem with the drum unit or fuser. First of all check the drum unit.
Q: I’m getting an error with the cyan toner cartridge. The printer says it is not installed. I have try to take the cartridge out of the printer and back, also to turn the printer off, but nothing seems to work.
A: Probably what is happening is that the contacts on the cartridge are dirty. Take the cartridge out and on the right side you will see some contacts, with an eraser clean them off and do the same on the left side of the cartridge, on this side you will find contacts on the bottom and side, clean all of them. This should help you.
Q: Every time I print an image in color, it comes out with vertical streaking, but when I print text, everything seems to be ok. How can I fix this problem.
A: The problems seems to be that you are on some the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2430 Toner Cartridges.
The first thing I recommend you to try is to take out each cartridge and shake it gently horizontally, this will redistribute the toner evenly. The second thing you should do is print a color page with a separate life of each color in order to identify the cartridge that is causing this issue. After that check the toner level of each one of the cartridges that have the problem. If the problem cartridges are almost empty you should replace or refill them, if not then the problem is something different, in this case I recommend replacing the cartridge.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2430dl Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2430dl Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2430dl toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 2430dl toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. Navigate to the printer’s menu until you see Engine Replace Toner, select it and choose the color of the cartridge you want to replace.
2. Wait until the carousel rotates to release the empty cartridge, an ‘open door’ message will appear.
3. Pull the lever to open the top cover. Be careful not to touch the transfer belt.
4. Pull the handle on the cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
5. Take the new Magicolor 2430dl out of the box.
6. Holding both ends of the new toner cartridge shake it from side to side to distribute toner evenly.
7. Remove the protective cover from the toner roller. Do not touch or scratch the roller.
8. Insert the new cartridge, gently press it down until it snaps into place.
9. Finally close the front cover and wait until the printer completes a calibration cycle.