Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500W Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w Toner Cartridges.
Q: I have replaced my black Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w Toner Cartridge but the printer is not recognizing it.
A: This sounds like the problems is related with some dust on the sensors that recognize the cartridge. In order to clean them you have to take the cartridge out and with an eraser or rubbing alcohol clean the contacts on both sides of the cartridge. This should fix the problem.
Q: How can I replace the toner cartridges on my Magicolor 2500w printer?
A: The printer will recognize when some cartridge needs to be replaced and it will automatically rotate that cartridge to the front.
If you need to replace another cartridge, you’ll find a rotate a button that you should press and it will allow you to rotate the cartridges manually.
Q: I’ve recently replaced the toner cartridges on my konica 2500w printer. I need to print some cards with a green line in the middle, all the colors are fine except for the green, it comes faded. What should I do?
A: You should try two things, first of all replace the cartridges again and see if that works if not, try changing the fuser unit.
Q: Every page I print comes with a white stripe on it, it seems like the toner is not getting there or is not sticking to the paper. Do I have to replace magicolor 2500w toner cartridges?
A: Before thinking of buying new parts, take a look at the laser lens and see if there is some dust that might be causing this issue, also take a look at the drum unit to see if there are some streaks.
Q: My printer is saying I unit end replace k. What does it mean?
A: It means you need to replace the imaging unit, be careful this is not the same the toner cartridge.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 2500w toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. The printer will display a message when there is a toner cartridge empty. Press the Rotate key in the menu display.
2. Wait until the carousel rotates to release the empty cartridge, the indicator for the cartridge you want to replace will light up.
3. Pull the lever to open the top cover. Be careful not to touch the transfer belt.
4. Pull the handle on the cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
5. Take the new Magicolor 2500w out of the box.
6. Holding both ends of the new toner cartridge shake it from side to side to distribute toner evenly.
7. Remove the protective cover from the toner roller. Do not touch or scratch the roller.
8. Insert the new cartridge, gently press it down until it snaps into place.
9. Finally close the front cover and wait until the printer completes a calibration cycle.