- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500W Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 2500w toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. The printer will display a message when there is a toner cartridge empty. Press the Rotate key in the menu display.
2. Wait until the carousel rotates to release the empty cartridge, the indicator for the cartridge you want to replace will light up.
3. Pull the lever to open the top cover. Be careful not to touch the transfer belt.
4. Pull the handle on the cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
5. Take the new Magicolor 2500w out of the box.
6. Holding both ends of the new toner cartridge shake it from side to side to distribute toner evenly.
7. Remove the protective cover from the toner roller. Do not touch or scratch the roller.
8. Insert the new cartridge, gently press it down until it snaps into place.
9. Finally close the front cover and wait until the printer completes a calibration cycle.
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w Toner Cartridges.
Q: I have replaced my black Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w Toner Cartridge but the printer is not recognizing it.
A: This sounds like the problems is related with some dust on the sensors that recognize the cartridge. In order to clean them you have to take the cartridge out and with an eraser or rubbing alcohol clean the contacts on both sides of the cartridge. This should fix the problem.
Q: How can I replace the toner cartridges on my Magicolor 2500w printer?
A: The printer will recognize when some cartridge needs to be replaced and it will automatically rotate that cartridge to the front.
If you need to replace another cartridge, you’ll find a rotate a button that you should press and it will allow you to rotate the cartridges manually.
Q: I’ve recently replaced the toner cartridges on my konica 2500w printer. I need to print some cards with a green line in the middle, all the colors are fine except for the green, it comes faded. What should I do?
A: You should try two things, first of all replace the cartridges again and see if that works if not, try changing the fuser unit.
Q: Every page I print comes with a white stripe on it, it seems like the toner is not getting there or is not sticking to the paper. Do I have to replace magicolor 2500w toner cartridges?
A: Before thinking of buying new parts, take a look at the laser lens and see if there is some dust that might be causing this issue, also take a look at the drum unit to see if there are some streaks.
Q: My printer is saying I unit end replace k. What does it mean?
A: It means you need to replace the imaging unit, be careful this is not the same the toner cartridge.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500w Toner Cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "