Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530dl Toner Cartridges.
Q: I’ve just replaced the konica minolta magicolor 2530dl toner cartridges and I’m getting photos printed with streaks. What do I have to clean to solve this issue?
A: You need to take the drum out and behind the toner you’ll see a glass lens. Carefully clean it with a soft cloth.
Q: What does the fatal error code 17H means?
A: It means that one of the toner cartridges is seized up. You should remove all the cartridges and turn the gear on the right backwards about ten times until it turns smoothly.
Q: I’m trying to replace an empty cartridge on my magicolor 2530dl printer. I first select the cartridge I want to replace on the display and the printer says “please wait”, it doesn’t display the “open door” instruction to replace the toner cartridges. I have opened the cover and I see that the cartridge that need to be replaced is in position. Does the printer put the empty cartridge in position automatically?
A: It seems like the printer does it automatically, but if you still want to get the ‘open door’ message, why don’t you try to unplug the power cord and leave the machine off for a couple of minutes and then plug it in and turn it on. Try again and see if you can get everything right.
Q: I’m getting two lines down my page where the document is not printed. I’ve recently replaced all the toner cartridges and the drum unit says it has 40% left. What other parts might be damaged?
A: Maybe there is no part damaged, before thinking of replacing other part, try to pull out the imaging unit and clean the surface behind all the cartridges with a soft dry cloth. This should solve the issue.
Q: I’m having a white line all the way down every printed page. The Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL Toner Cartridges are almost full of toner. What is the problem?
A: If all your toner cartridges are full then the problem is with the print head unit, there must be some toner or dust on it. In order to clean it, first of all remove the drum unit and beneath it you will see a narrow glass, clean that glass with a soft and dry cloth.
Q: I have just replaced the black toner cartridges and drum unit, and I’m getting a 3cm blank line of print missing on the left side of the paper.
A: You need to clean the glass for the laser lens that is located below the toner cartridges. In order to do so, you need to remove the drum, don’t touch the roller and don’t expose the drum unit to bright light for a long period of time.
Q: I run out of color toner and I’m not able to print only in black & white. How can I override this problem?
A: Set the engine menu to continue on error. This will bypass the counter chips on the color cartridges and you will be able to print even if there is no toner left.
Q: I need to replace the black toner cartridge on my magicolor 2530dl printer but I don’t know how to take the old cartridge out. Any ideas?
A: In order to release the cartridge and be able to replace it you have to use the display and navigate until you find menu special pages, then press menu engine, after that select engine replace toner and finally choose the color you want to replace. The printer will automatically rotate the selected cartridge so that you can take it out.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL toner cartridges:
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530dl Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530dl toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 2530dl toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. Navigate to the printer’s menu until you see Engine Replace Toner, select it and choose the color of the cartridge you want to replace.
2. Wait until the carousel rotates to release the empty cartridge, an ‘open door’ message will appear.
3. Pull the lever to open the top cover. Be careful not to touch the transfer belt.
4. Pull the handle on the cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
5. Take the new Magicolor 2530dl out of the box.
6. Holding both ends of the new toner cartridge shake it from side to side to distribute toner evenly.
7. Remove the protective cover from the toner roller. Do not touch or scratch the roller.
8. Insert the new cartridge, gently press it down until it snaps into place.
9. Finally close the front cover and wait until the printer completes a calibration cycle.