- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1680MF Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM A0V301F A0V30HF A0V30CF A0V306F |Page Yield 2,500$482.95
PARTS FOR Konica Minolta Magicolor 1680MF
OEM A0VU011 |Page Yield Black 45,000 pages - Color 11,250 pages$130.95
Replacing the Konica 1680 toner cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Konica 1680 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica 1680 toner cartridge
1. Check the message window to see which color toner cartridge needs replacing
NOTE: If the machine detects that a minolta 1650en toner cartridge is empty ( TONER OUT or TONER LIFE END appears), the empty toner cartridge is automatically moved so that it can be replaced
If you want to change the toner cartridge, use ether operation described below to switch the printer to REPLACE TONER
- With the main screen displayed, press the left key to display the PRINTER MODE screen
- Press the down key to select T / C CHANGE and the press the Select key
- Press the Select key to select REPLACE MODE
- Press the up or down key to select the color for the toner cartridge to be replaced and then press the Select key. The toner cartridges rotate within the machine to move the toner cartridge of the selected color to a position where it can be replaced
2. Open Tray 1 and then open the front cover.
3. Check that the konica 1680 toner cartridge to be replaced has been moved to the front.
4. Pull down the handle on the minolta 1680mf toner cartridge until the toner cartridge is unlocked and moves out slightly toward you. Remove the toner cartridge
Installing the new Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridge
5. Remove the new konica 1680 toner cartridge from the bag.
6. Shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
7. Remove the cover from the toner roller. Do not touch or scratch the toner roller.
8. Align the shaft on each end of the minolta 1680mf toner cartridge with its holders, and then insert the cartridge.
9. Press in the konica 1680 toner cartridge until it locks into place.
10. Close the front cover.Related offers: Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w Toner | Minolta 1650en Toner | Konica 1680 Toner | Magicolor 1690mf Toner
Questions about Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridges
Question: Hello Joe, for the Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridge what does it mean when it shows a page yield at a "5% coverage"?
Answer: The page yield of any Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at a 5% coverage. A 5% coverage is usually a regular letter size page with text.
Question: Hi Joe, I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Konica Minolta 1680mf toner exactly means, can you help me?
Answer: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Konica; most of the times, the original Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by konica, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Question: Hello Joe, if I order a Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridge, how long will my package take to get to California ?
Answer: The estimated shipping time depends on the shipping method you select when doing check out and your location. We offer different shipping methods: UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail and UPS Next Day.
Question: What does it mean that the Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridges are compatible with other machines such as Konica Minolta 1600w, Konica Minolta 1650en, Konica Minolta 1680mf, Konica Minolta 1690mf?
Answer: Hello, first of all there's nothing to worry about, it just means that the company sells machines with similar specifications but with different names and something extra that makes them different, maybe the number of paper handles or an extra function such as fax or scanner. What you need to know is that although these machines have different names, the toner cartridges are the same and they work perfectly with each of these machines.
Question: Hey Joe, I've just seen that if I buy a Konica Minolta 1680mf toner set I'll save a lot of money but I'm wondering how long can i save a new toner cartridge before it gets damaged?
Answer: Hello, that's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity it will help conserve the cartridges.
Question: Dear Joe, I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Konica Minolta 1680mf toner cartridge to Canada?
Answer: Hello, Of course, we ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "