- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM A0DK132 A0DK432 A0DK332 A0DK232 |Page Yield 8,000$765.95
PARTS FOR Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF
OEM A03105F A0310AF A0310GF |Page Yield$705.95
OEM A03100H A0310GH A0310AH A03105H |Page Yield 30,000$465.80
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690mf toner cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta 4690mf toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Magicolor 4690mf toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690mf toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Minolta 4690mf toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover
2. Pull the front lever of the color Konica Minolta 4690mf toner cartridge indicated to the right
3. Lower the lever to release the lock
4. Grab the handle of the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690mf toner cartridge to be replaced, and then pull out the cartridge
Installing the new Konica Minolta 4690mf toner cartridge
4. Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag
5. Shake the cartridge to distribute the toner
6. Insert the Magicolor 4690mf toner cartridge into the printer
7. Make sure the toner cartridge is securely install, and then peel off the protective film
8. Raise the front lever to its original position
9. Pull the lever to the left to lock it in place
10. Close the front coverRelated offers: Konica Minolta 4650dn Toner
About the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF Laser Printer.
The Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF Color Laser Printer All-in-One is ideal for any business looking for a fast, quiet and medium sized machine that supports printing, scanning, copying and faxing. This printer is able to copy and print at an outstanding speed of 25 pages per minute both in color and black & white.
With a high quality resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi you will get amazing graphics and texts without worrying about time or money. Although the genuine toner cartridges are a little bit expensive, you can know buy compatible konica minolta 4690mf toner cartridges at affordable prices that will help you save up to 70%.
Some of the coolest features that this printer offers are the automatic duplexer that allows user to make 2-sided copies at the click of a button; you can also scan any document and send it directly to email, SMB, FTB or USB. Finally this machine comes with an Ethernet 10/100Base TX port which will allow you to connect your printer through your network and easily share it with your partners.
Questions about Konica Minolta 4690mf toner cartridges
Question: I've got spots in the middle of the page; all the toner cartridges have just been replaced. Any ideas?
Answer: Try taking your Magicolor 4690mf toner cartridges out and cleaning the bottom of them lightly with a dry towel
Question: I'm having a yellow bar and or background when printing or copying. Why is that happening?
Answer: It is usually a dirty drum, try the following: first remove the yellow toner cartridge, then check the surface of the OPC (organic photoconductor) drum, left and right side and wipe it surface with a soft and dry cloth. If the lines are vertically, dirty rollers can cause them, try cleaning them too. After you clean them, reset the printer using the reset button. Hope it helps!
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "