Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 printer.
Replacing Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Bizhub C20
Replacing the Konica Minolta C20 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Konica Minolta C20 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Bizhub C20 toner cartridge
1. Check the message window to see which color toner cartridge needs replacing.
2. Open the machine's front cover.
3. Pull the front lever of the color bizhub c20 toner cartridge indicated to the right.
4. Lower the lever to release the lock.
5. Grab the handle of the minolta c20 tonre cartridge to be replaced, and then pull out the cartridge.
Installing the new Konica Minolta C20 toner cartridge
6. Remove the new bizhub c20 toner cartridge from the bag.
7. Shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
8. Make sure that the minolta c20 toner cartridge is the same color as the machine compartment, and then insert the toner cartridge into the machine.
9. Make sure that the toner cartridge is securely installed, and then peel off the protective film.
10. Raise the front lever to its original position.
11. Pull the lever to the left to lock it in place. Close the front cover.
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes