Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About the Konica Bizhub C20 / C20X Printer
This machine is a perfect match for every small to medium-size business looking for a fast color printer. It allows you to print, copy, scan and send faxes allowing you to optimize space in the office. It can print and copy up to 25 pages per minute. Its standard paper tray can keep up to 250 sheets.
One one of the good things this printer offers is the possibility to send scanned data in an email message directly from the printer. Another important thing is that you can connect the printer to a local networks, use USB connections and also removable media. It also allows you to print and copy in duplex automatically helping you save paper without compromising the time you spend printing. And finally, this printer is able to send faxes directly from the computer and redirect the incoming faxes directly to your email, reducing the amount of documents that you have to print.
Questions about Konica Bizhub C20 toner cartridges
Question: When I send a printing job to the printer, it receives the mssage to print but it shows an error as soon as it tries to take the paper from the tray. How can I solve this issue?
Answer: This error occurs due to the paper tray not rising to bring the paper in contact with the feed rollers. Remove all the paper from the tray, leave the tray opened, turn the printer off for about 10 seconds then turn it back on, load the paper and attempt to print again. This should resolve the problem.
Question: Every time I try to print something, the toner keeps bleeding out on the top quarter of the page. How can I get it to print properly?
Answer: Normally an issue like this requires two steps. First, remove the toner cartridge and shake it to distribute the powder ink equally inside the cartridge. Then, please make sure to clean out the toner as well as the drum unit and any other area that you may see spillage. That should help solve the issue.
Replacing the Konica Bizhub C20 toner cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta C20 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Konica Minolta C20 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Bizhub C20 toner cartridge
1. Check the message window to see which color toner cartridge needs replacing.
2. Open the machine's front cover.
3. Pull the front lever of the color bizhub c20 toner cartridge indicated to the right.
4. Lower the lever to release the lock.
5. Grab the handle of the minolta c20 tonre cartridge to be replaced, and then pull out the cartridge.
Installing the new Konica Minolta C20 toner cartridge
6. Remove the new bizhub c20 toner cartridge from the bag.
7. Shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
8. Make sure that the minolta c20 toner cartridge is the same color as the machine compartment, and then insert the toner cartridge into the machine.
9. Make sure that the toner cartridge is securely installed, and then peel off the protective film.
10. Raise the front lever to its original position.
11. Pull the lever to the left to lock it in place. Close the front cover.Related offers: Bizhub C20 Toner