Konica Minolta BizHub C224e Toner Cartridges
Replacing Konica Minolta BizHub C224e Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Bizhub C224e toner cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta C224e toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Konica Minolta Bizhub C224e toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Bizhub C224e toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Minolta Bizhub C224e toner cartridge
1. Turn on the printer and open the front door.
2. Move the konica minolta bizhub C224e toner cartridge until the unlocked position and carefully put it out of the machine.
Installing the new Konica Minolta C224e toner cartridge
3. Take the new bizhub C224e toner cartridge out of the box and remove the plastic.
4. Shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
5. Insert the new konica minolta bizhub C224e toner cartridge into the machine and rotate it until the locked position.
6. Close the front door.