Konica Minolta BizHub C300 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
PARTS FOR Konica Minolta BizHub C300
Questions about Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 Toner Cartridges
Q: When I turn on the Bizhub C300 and error code c3452 appears. How do I clear this error?
A: This code is related with the fuser. In order to reset it you have to do the following: first turn off the main power switch, then turn the main power switch on while pressing the utility/counter key and then touch trouble reset. an “OK” text should be displayed. Finally turn the printer off and wait for more than 10 seconds before turning it on again. That should clear the error code.
Q: I’m having yellow stripes, vertical in landscape. Is it a problem with Bizhub C300 Toner Cartridges?
A: The problem is related with the yellow imaging unit. Try to clean it carefully with a dry soft cloth and if that doesn’t work, you should replace it.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 toner cartridges:
Replacing the Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridge
Replacing the Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board.
2. Take out the used Bizhub C300 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridge
3. Shake the new Bizhub C300 toner cartridge firmly.
4. Insert new Bizhub C300 toner cartridge into printer.
5. Close the cover board.