Konica Minolta Bizhub C30p Toner Cartridges
Replacing Konica Minolta Bizhub C30p Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Bizhub C30p toner cartridges
Replacing the Konica Bizhub C30p toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Konica C30p toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Konica Bizhub C30p toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica C30 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Pull the front lever to the right.
3. Lower the lever to release the lock.
4. Grab the handle of the Konica Bizhub C30p toner cartridge to be replaced, and then pull out the cartridge.
Installing the new Konica Bizhub C30 toner cartridge
5. Check the color of the new Konica C30p toner cartridge to be installed.
6. Remove the Konica Bizhub C30p toner cartridge from the bag.
7. Shake the Konica Bizhub C30p toner cartridge to distribute the toner.
8. Make sure that the Konica C30p toner cartridge is the same color as the printer compartment, and then insert the toner cartridge into the printer.
9. Make sure that the Konica Bizhub C30p toner cartridge is securely installed, and then peel off the protective film.
10. Raise the front lever to its original position.
11. Pull the lever to the left to lock it in place.
12. Close the front cover.