Konica Minolta BizHub C350 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta BizHub C350
Cartridge Replacement for Bizhub C350
Replacing the Bizhub C350 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Bizhub C350 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the konica minolta c350 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Minolta C350 toner cartridge
1. Open the front door of the machine, and then turn the locking lever of the used minolta c350 toner cartridge counterclockwise to release the cartridge
2. Lift the used bizhub c350 toner cartridge up and out of the machine toner compartment
Installing the new Konica Minolta C350 toner cartridge3. Shake the new konica minolta c350 toner cartridge well until the toner flows freely before installing the toner cartridge
4. Peel off the tape securing the protective cap
5. Slide off the protecting foam
6. Position the new konica minolta c350 toner cartridge, and then insert it into the machine toner compartment
7. Rotate the locking lever clockwise fully to secure the new bizhub c350 toner cartridge into its correct position. Carefully close the front door
Questions about Konica Minolta C350 toner cartridges
Question: My Bizhub C350 says malfunction detected C3452, what does it mean?
Answer: This means there's a failure with the warm up of the fuser. The problem might be that the fusing rollers don't reach the required temperature level. You'll need to call a technician to repair them and the reset the machine
Question: My Konica C350 shows an error code C2557, how can I fix it?
Answer: This code appears when you replace your drum unit without replacing the developer; you must replace both at the same time
Question: I don't want to print color copies but the machine won't print because the color imaging units are out?
Answer: Yes, all the cartridges must have toner in them so that you can print even if you only want to print in black & white
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"