Konica Minolta BizHub C351 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta BizHub C351
Replacing the Konica Minolta Bizhub C351 toner cartridges
Replacing the konica minolta C351 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you konica minolta bizhub c351 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the konica minolta c351 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Minolta Bizhub C351 toner cartridge
1. Open the front door of the machine, and then turn the locking lever of the used minolta c350 toner cartridge counterclockwise to release the cartridge
2. Lift the used konica minolta bizhub c351 toner cartridge up and out of the machine toner compartment
Installing the new Konica Minolta C351 toner cartridge3. Shake the new konica minolta c351 toner cartridge well until the toner flows freely before installing the toner cartridge
4. Peel off the tape securing the protective cap
5. Slide off the protecting foam
6. Position the new konica minolta c351 toner cartridge, and then insert it into the machine toner compartment
7. Rotate the locking lever clockwise fully to secure the new konica minolta bizhub c351 toner cartridge into its correct position. Carefully close the front door
Related offers: Konica Minolta C350 Toner | Konica Minolta Bizhub C351 | Bizhub C450 Toner
Questions about Konica Bizhub C351 toner cartridges
Question: I can't print in black with my Konica bizhub c351 printer. I printed a test page and the colors showed up in excellent quality but the black is faint. I changed the black Konica c351 toner cartridge twice but it didn't work. What can I do?
Answer: It sound like the imaging unit has failed; you might have to replace it
Question: Hi Joe, I have a Bizhub c351 and it started to print everything pink, and the colors are very uneven.
Answer: I think the problem is with the imaging drum, you will probably have to change it
Question: I don't want to print color copies but the machine won't print because the color imaging units are out?
Answer: Yes, all the cartridges must have toner in them so that you can print even if you only want to print in black & white
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"