Konica Minolta BizHub C360 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Konica Minolta BizHub C360 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your toner.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Step 1: Open the printer's front cover. Grasp the empty cartridge and rotate it in clockwise to unlock it.
Step 2: Pull out the toner you want to replace. Keep in mind that you should not shake the used toner in order to prevent leakage.
Step 3: Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
Step 4: Insert the new toner cartridge into place.
Step 5: Pull out and push in the charger-cleaner tool from front to back in order to clean the electrostatic charger wire of the color you've replaced.
Step 6: Grasp the toner and rotate it into the locked position and close the front cover.
Konica Minolta BizHub C360 Insights
- High Quality compatible Konica Minolta C360 toner cartridge
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with Konica Minolta C360 | Konica Bizhub C360