Konica Minolta BizHub C450 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta BizHub C450
Replacing the Bizhub C450 toner cartridges
Replacing the konica minolta C450 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you konica minolta bizhub C450 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the konica minolta C450 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Bizhub C450 toner cartridge
1. Open the front door of the machine, and then turn the locking lever of the used minolta c350 toner cartridge counterclockwise to release the cartridge
2. Lift the used konica minolta C450 toner cartridge up and out of the machine toner compartment
Installing the new Konica Minolta C450 toner cartridge
3. Shake the new konica minolta bizhub c450 toner cartridge well until the toner flows freely before installing the toner cartridge
4. Peel off the tape securing the protective cap
5. Slide off the protecting foam
6. Position the new bizhub c450 toner cartridge, and then insert it into the machine toner compartment
7. Rotate the locking lever clockwise fully to secure the new konica minolta bizhub c450 toner cartridge into its correct position. Carefully close the front door
Questions about Konica Bizhub C450 toner cartridges
Question: Hello Joe, I have a Konica Bizhub C450 printer and I'm getting a yellow line at the top of my printed pages, and also two red dots in the middle of the page. How can I solve this?
Answer: The yellow and magenta imaging units seem to be the problem. They might be damaged, but before buying new ones try taking them out of the printer and take a look at the drum units (long green cylinders) they should be shiny and clean, if they're not, try cleaning them with a very soft dry cloth or compressed air. If it doesn't fix the problem them you should buy new ones
Question: Joe, after replacing the image transfer roller and the ozone filter, how do I reset the message to replace same?
Answer: Go to Service Mode, then Counter, then Life and finally select the one you want to reset and press C
Question: I've just replaced the imaging units but my Konica c450 don't recognize them and keeps telling me I need to replace imaging unit
Answer: On the end of the imaging units you'll find a white bit of plastic with a small screw in the middle, make sure this screw is tight and then reinstall the units (give them a bit of shake too)
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"