Konica Minolta BizHub C451 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Konica Minolta BizHub C451 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta Bizhub C451
Replacing the Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 toner cartridges.
Before replacing the Bizhub c451 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board
2. Take the used Konica Minolta c451 toner cartridge out of the printer
Installing the new Konica Minolta c451 toner cartridge
3. Take the new Konica Minolta Bizhub c451 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly
4. Put the new cartridge into the printer
5. Close the cover board