- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta BizHub C451 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
CartridgeReplacement for Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 toner
Replacing the Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Bizhub c451 toner cartridges.
Before replacing the Bizhub c451 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board
2. Take the used Konica Minolta c451 toner cartridge out of the printer
Installing the new Konica Minolta c451 toner cartridge
3. Take the new Konica Minolta Bizhub c451 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly
4. Put the new cartridge into the printer
5. Close the cover board
Questions about Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 toner cartridges
Question: Every time I print with my Konica Minolta c451 I get a one inch line down the center of the paper. I've already replace the drum but it does not fix the problem, what else can I do?
Answer: If the problem was not the drum unit, it might be the toner hopper scrapper which is a plastic or fiber strip that removes the excess of toner. When it gets scratched or gouged you get lines. Try replacing it. Hope it helps!
Question: Hello Joe, I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 printer and I'm getting a yellow line at the top of my printed pages, and also two red dots in the middle of the page. How can I solve this?
Answer: The yellow and magenta imaging units seem to be the problem. They might be damaged, but before buying new ones try taking them out of the printer and take a look at the drum units (long green cylinders) they should be shiny and clean, if they're not, try cleaning them with a very soft dry cloth or compressed air. If it doesn't fix the problem them you should buy new ones
Question: I've just replaced the imaging units but my Konica Minolta c451 don't recognize them and keeps telling me I need to replace imaging unit
Answer: On the end of the imaging units you'll find a white bit of plastic with a small screw in the middle, make sure this screw is tight and then reinstall the units (give them a bit of shake too)
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "