Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM A0V301F A0V30HF A0V30CF A0V306F |Page Yield 2,500$482.95
PARTS FOR Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridges
Question: Dear Joe, the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w cartridge appears to be full of ink but it is not printing how can I fix it?
Answer: You should try checking to make sure that you removed the security strip from the cartridge. Also, if that does not seem to work, you could try to take the cartridges out and clean the rollers.
Question: Hello Joe, for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge what does it mean when it shows a page yield at a "5% coverage"?
Answer: The page yield of any Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at a 5% coverage. A 5% coverage is usually a regular letter size page with text.
Question: Hi Joe, I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner exactly means, can you help me?
Answer: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Konica; most of the times, the original Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by konica, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Question: Hello Joe, if I order a Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge, how long will my package take to get to California ?
Answer: The estimated shipping time depends on the shipping method you select when doing check out and your location. We offer different shipping methods: UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail and UPS Next Day.
Question: What does it mean that the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridges are compatible with other machines such as Konica Minolta 1600w, Konica Minolta 1650en, Konica Minolta 1680mf, Konica Minolta 1690mf?
Answer: Hello, first of all there's nothing to worry about, it just means that the company sells machines with similar specifications but with different names and something extra that makes them different, maybe the number of paper handles or an extra function such as fax or scanner. What you need to know is that although these machines have different names, the toner cartridges are the same and they work perfectly with each of these machines.
Question: Hey Joe, I've just seen that if I buy a Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner set I'll save a lot of money but I'm wondering how long can i save a new toner cartridge before it gets damaged?
Answer: Hello, that's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity it will help conserve the cartridges.
Question: Dear Joe, I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge to Canada?
Answer: Hello, Of course, we ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta 1600w toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Konica Magicolor 1600w toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge
1. Check the control panel to see which color of Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner is empty
NOTE: If the toner becomes empty, the toner indicator lights up and the empty toner cartridge is automatically moved so that it can be replaced
If you want to change the toner cartridge, use either operation described below to switch the printer to Change Toner mode.
- Press the Rotate Toner key
- On the Panel tab of the Remote Panel Utility, select Change Toner, and then click the Rotate Toner button.
NOTE: The printer enters Change Toner mode, and the magenta toner indicator lights up. With each additional press of the Rotate Toner key, the cyan, black then yellow toner cartridge moves so that they can be replaced. The indicator for the magicolor 1600w toner cartridge that was moved so that it can be replaced lights up. To exit Change Toner mode, press the Clear key.
2. Open Tray 1 and then open the front cover.
3. Check that the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge to be replaced has been moved to the front.
4. Pull down the handle on the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge until the toner cartridge is unlocked and moves out slightly toward you. Remove the toner cartridge
Installing the new Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge
5. Prepare the new Minolta 1600w toner cartridge.
6. Shake the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
7. Remove the cover from the toner roller. Do not touch or scratch the toner roller.
8. Align the shaft on each end of the toner cartridge with its holders, and then insert the cartridge.
9. Press in the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w toner cartridge until it locks into place.
10. Close the front cover.
11. Press the Clear key to reset the printer and clear the indicator message.Related offers: Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w Toner | Minolta 1650en Toner | Konica 1680 Toner | Magicolor 1690mf Toner