Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690MF Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM A0V301F A0V30HF A0V30CF A0V306F |Page Yield 2,500$482.95
PARTS FOR Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690MF
Questions about Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridges
Question: I have a Konica Magicolor 1690mf, I can take out the black toner cartridge but I cannot take out the other color cartridge. What can I do?
Answer: On your machine you have a round black button with SELECT in the middle. Press left navigation key (on that round button) to enter the replace mode, then press down arrow and SELECT, then press SELECT to enter the choice, then with navigation button select which one you want to replace and confirm with select. The magicolor 1690mf toner drum gear goes in eject position of selected color, open the front cover and replace the toner cartridge.
Question: Our magicolor 1690mf is printing very light copies but we are not getting any messages to replace anything. We have just replaced the black toner cartridge. What can it be?
Answer: First of all try cleaning the print head window, and also select a darker copy density. If it doesnâ€™t work, check if the media is moist from humidity, if it is, replace it with new, dry media. Check also your toner cartridges to see if one or more are running low of toner or are damaged, if so, replace it.
Question: Hi Joe, after print one page I get a paper size error
reset paper (1A4)
Press start key
When I do this it goes back and prints the same document again and I get the same error over and over
Answer: This might be happening because your paper printing setting is incorrect. Go to UTILITY, then MACHINE SETTING and choose AUTO CONTINUE. Make sure that this feature is turned ON. Hope it helps!
Replacing the Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge
Replacing the Konica Minolta 1690mf toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridges.
Before replacing the Konica Minolta 1690mf toner cartridge, keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge
1. Check the message window to see which color of the Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge needs replacing
NOTE: If the machine detects that a toner cartridge is empty it will display a message like this [TONER OUT or TONER LIFE END], and the empty toner cartridge is automatically moved so that it can be replaced.
If you wish to change the Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge, use either operation described below to switch the printer to REPLACE MODE.
2. With the main screen displayed, press the key to display PRINTER MODE screen
3. Select T/C CHANGE and then press the Select key
4. Select REPLACE MODE
5. Select the color for the Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge to be replaced, and then press the Select key. The toner cartridges rotate within the machine to move the toner cartridge of selected color to a position where it can be replaced
6. Open the front cover. Check that the Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge to be replaced has been moved to the front
7. Pull down the handle on the Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge until the toner cartridge is unlocked and moves out slightly toward you. Remove the toner cartridge. Do not manually rotate the toner cartridge carousel
Installing the new Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge
8. Take the new Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge out of the bag
9. Shake the cartridge to distribute the toner
10. Remove the cover from the toner roller. Do not touch or scratch toner roller
11. Align the shaft on each end of the Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge with its holders, and then insert the cartridge
12. Press in the Magicolor 1690mf toner cartridge until it locks into place
10. Close the front coverRelated offers: Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600w Toner | Minolta 1650en Toner | Konica 1680 Toner | Magicolor 1690mf Toner