Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730DN Toner Cartridges
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730DN printer.
Replacing Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730DN Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730dn
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730dn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 3730dn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. When one of the toner cartridges is empty, the printer displays a message specifying which color you need to replace.
2. Open the printer’s front cover.
3. Pull up the waste toner bottle to unlock it and pull it out.
4. Slide the konica minolta magicolor 3730dn toner cartridge out of the printer.
5. Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag.
6. Holding the new cartridge with both hands, shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
7. Remove the tape from the right side of the cartridge and remove the protective cover and all the packaging tape from the toner cartridge.
8. Remove the paper from the magicolor 3730dn toner cartridge and remove the protective cover.
9. Fully insert the toner cartridge and make sure that it is properly installed.
10. Install the waste toner bottle and close the front cover.
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes