Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN printer.
Replacing Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750dn
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750dn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Minolta 4750dn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. Open the printer’s front cover.
2. Pull the front lever of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out.
3. Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag.
4. Shake the cartridge gently from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
5. Remove the film from the right side of the cartridge and insert it into the printer.
6. Pull the lever to the right to lock it in place. Make sure that the new magicolor 4750dn toner cartridge is properly installed and then peel of the protective film.
7. Close the front cover.
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes