Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 Toner Cartridges
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 printer.
Replacing Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Magicolor 5450 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Press the push area on the toner cartridge to be replaced and slide it out until the handle is visible.
3. Grasp the handle and slide the cartridge all the way out.
Installing the new Magicolor 5450 toner cartridge
4. Take a new toner cartridge out of its package.
5. Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it a few times. Make sure that the OPC drum cover is attached before shaking it.
6. Lift the OPC drum cover toward you and slide it off the toner cartridge.
7. Grasp the handle of the new toner cartridge and slide it into the printer.
8. Close the front cover.
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes