- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM A06V133 |Page Yield 12,000$131.95
OEM A06V433 |Page Yield 12,000$285.95
OEM A06V333 |Page Yield 12,000$285.95
OEM A06V233 |Page Yield 12,000$285.95
OEM A06V133 A06V433 A06V333 A06V233 |Page Yield 12,000$965.95
OEM A06V132 A06V432 A06V332 A06V232 |Page Yield 6,000$710.95
PARTS FOR Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550
OEM A03105F A0310AF A0310GF |Page Yield$705.95
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 toner cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta 5550 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Konica Minolta 5550 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover
2. Pull the front lever of the color Konica Minolta 5550 toner cartridge indicated to the right
3. Lower the lever to release the lock
4. Grab the handle of the Magicolor 5550 toner cartridge to be replaced, and then pull out the cartridge
Installing the new Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 toner cartridge
4. Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag
5. Shake the cartridge to distribute the toner
6. Insert the konica minolta 5550 toner cartridge into the printer
7. Make sure the toner cartridge is securely install, and then peel off the protective film
8. Raise the front lever to its original position
9. Pull the lever to the left to lock it in place
10. Close the front cover
About the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 Printer.
This printer has been specifically designed for business that require a machine able to connect to a network, this is why it supports different network protocols such as TCP/IP, EtherTalk, Netware and NetBEUI.
This machine is a workhorse with a maximum duty cycle of 120,000 prints per month. It also comes with a standard input tray that can storage 500 sheets making it easy to handle paper. According to Konica, its printing speed is 30 pages per minute, but some tests runned from PC Advisor had resulted in 17 pages per minute and 10.7 pages per minute for color graphics.
One of the worst things of this printer is its lack of flexibility, the lower trays are suitable only for A4 plain paper and you can not custom paper sizes. The duplexer is also restricted to play stock only. If you don’t need to print in other media sizes this should not represent any problem, but it is certainly a feature to take into account when thinking of buying a new printer.
Questions about Konica Minolta 5550 Toner Cartridges
Q: I have installed a black Magicolor 5550 toner cartridge and black imaging unit but my printer keeps saying Toner missing, check K. What can I do?
A: There are four possible reasons that can cause this issue. The first one is that when installing the cartridge you didn’t remove the protective tape. Another reason is that the cartridge is not properly seated or that the contact on carriage need to be cleaned. If none of the three reasons mention above solve this issue, then probably you have a defective black toner cartridges.
Q: My printer says “I unit end replace K”. What does it mean?
A: It means that you need to replace the black imaging unit. This is not the same as the toner cartridge, so be careful with that.
Q: I've got spots in the middle of the page; all the toner cartridges have just been replaced. Any ideas?
A: Try taking your Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 toner cartridges out and cleaning the bottom of them lightly with a dry towel
Q: I'm having a yellow bar and or background when printing or copying. Why is that happening?
A: It is usually a dirty drum, try the following: first remove the yellow toner cartridge, then check the surface of the OPC (organic photoconductor) drum, left and right side and wipe it surface with a soft and dry cloth. If the lines are vertically, dirty rollers can cause them, try cleaning them too. After you clean them, reset the printer using the reset button. Hope it helps!
Q: Can I empty the waste toner box on the Konica Minolta 5550 by myself?
A: Yes you can, it can be a little messy so I recommend you to do the following: use a standard doggie pickup bag from any pet store or anything similar. Just wrap it around the mouth of the bottle, leaving some air space, and tie it off with a rubber band, then shake and tap the bottle until most of the toner has been transferred to the bag. Dispose of the bag in office trash, and be careful. You don't want to breathe too much toner dust; it can be bad for your health. It should start right back up when you reinstall the bottle
Q: I'm having a lot of paper jams. Every time I print from 5 to 6 pages it jams. Why is it?
A: I would try cleaning to paper pick up rollers in case it's not printing the paper all the time, I would also check the exit sensor to see if it is sticking
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "