- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM A06V133 A06V433 A06V333 A06V233 |Page Yield 12,000$965.95
OEM A06V132 A06V432 A06V332 A06V232 |Page Yield 6,000$710.95
OEM A06V133 |Page Yield 12,000$131.95
OEM A06V433 |Page Yield 12,000$285.95
OEM A06V333 |Page Yield 12,000$285.95
OEM A06V233 |Page Yield 12,000$285.95
PARTS FOR Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570
OEM A03105F A0310AF A0310GF |Page Yield$705.95
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 toner cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta 5570 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Konica Minolta 5570 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stain
Removing the used Konica Minolta Minolta 5570 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover
2. Pull the front lever of the color Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 toner cartridge indicated to the right
3. Lower the lever to release the lock
4. Grab the handle of the Konica Minolta 5570 toner cartridge to be replaced, and then pull out the cartridge
Installing the new Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 toner cartridge
4. Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag
5. Shake the cartridge to distribute the toner
6. Insert the konica minolta 5570 toner cartridge into the printer
7. Make sure the toner cartridge is securely install, and then peel off the protective film
8. Raise the front lever to its original position
9. Pull the lever to the left to lock it in place
10. Close the front cover
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 toner cartridges
Question: I've got spots in the middle of the page; all the toner cartridges have just been replaced. Any ideas?
Answer: Try taking your Konica Minolta 5570 toner cartridges out and cleaning the bottom of them lightly with a dry towel
Question: I'm having a yellow bar and or background when printing or copying. Why is that happening?
Answer: It is usually a dirty drum, try the following: first remove the yellow toner cartridge, then check the surface of the OPC (organic photoconductor) drum, left and right side and wipe it surface with a soft and dry cloth. If the lines are vertically, dirty rollers can cause them, try cleaning them too. After you clean them, reset the printer using the reset button. Hope it helps!
Question: Can I empty the waste toner box on the Magicolor 5570 by myself?
Answer: Yes you can, it can be a little messy so I recommend you to do the following: use a standard doggie pickup bag from any pet store or anything similar. Just wrap it around the mouth of the bottle, leaving some air space, and tie it off with a rubber band, then shake and tap the bottle until most of the toner has been transferred to the bag. Dispose of the bag in office trash, and be careful. You don't want to breathe too much toner dust; it can be bad for your health. It should start right back up when you reinstall the bottle
Question: I'm having a lot of paper jams. Every time I print from 5 to 6 pages it jams. Why is it?
Answer: I would try cleaning to paper pick up rollers in case it's not printing the paper all the time, I would also check the exit sensor to see if it is sticking
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "