Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450
Replacing the konica minolta 7450 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your konica minolta magicolor 7450 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board
2. Take the used Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 toner cartridge out of the printer
Installing the new Magicolor 7450 toner cartridge
3. Take the new konica minolta 7450 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly
4. Put the new cartridge into the printer
5. Close the cover board