- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Kyocera FS C2026MFP Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Kyocera FS C2026MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Kyocera FS C2026MFP toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Kyocera FS C2026MFP toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Kyocera FS C2026 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Kyocera FS C2026MFP toner cartridge
1. Pull the top tray cover lever to
open the top tray.
2. Remove the old toner cartridge you need to replace.
Installing the new Kyocera FS C2026 toner cartridge3. Take the new toner cartridge out of the toner kit and shake it 5 or 6 times.
4. Make sure the release lever is in the release position and install the new toner cartridge. Push it down to install it firmly in place.
5. Close the top tray.
Related Products: Kyocera FS C2126MFP / Kyocera FS C2526MFP / Kyocera FS C2626MFP / Kyocera FS C5250DN
Q: I’m getting the error code c6030 on my Kyocera FS C2026, it says machine failure, call service. What does this error code mean?
A: C6030 means that the fuser is damaged, unfortunately you will have to replace the fuser.
Q: My kyocera fs c2026mfp laser printer is printing faded and smells of burning. Do you know what is causing this problem?
A: In your machine there is something called waste toner, which is used to collect the excess of toner. Pull it out and empty it and see if it works. If it doesn’t work then the rollers may need to be replaced.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "