- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Kyocera FS C2126MFP Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Kyocera FS C2126MFP
Replacing the Kyocera FS C2126MFP toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Kyocera FS C2126MFP toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Kyocera FS C2126 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Kyocera FS C2126MFP toner cartridge
1. Pull the top tray cover lever to
open the top tray.
2. Remove the old toner cartridge you need to replace.
Installing the new Kyocera FS C2126 toner cartridge3. Take the new toner cartridge out of the toner kit and shake it 5 or 6 times.
4. Make sure the release lever is in the release position and install the new toner cartridge. Push it down to install it firmly in place.
5. Close the top tray.
Related Products: Kyocera FS C2026MFP / Kyocera FS C2526MFP / Kyocera FS C2626MFP / Kyocera FS C5250DN
Q: Can I print a fax result page after a fax is transmitter with the kyocera fs c2126mfp?
A: Yes, all you have to do is enable the function in the global settings and for all faxes, it is not possible to do it for a single fax job or a favorite fax, it must be enabled for all faxes.
Q: My printer is saying “Machine failure. Call service.” and is showing error code 4201. What does it mean?
A: When error code “4201 to 4204” is displayed on a Kyocera FS C2126MFP, it means that an internal condensation has occurred due to a sudden change in temperature.
You can try to fix it by turning the machine off and way for 30 to 90 minutes, and turn it on again. If the message is still being displayed you need to call service because there might be a defective part in your printer.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "