Kyocera FS C2526MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing Kyocera FS C2526MFP Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Kyocera FS C2526MFP
Replacing the Kyocera FS C2526MFP toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Kyocera FS C2526MFP toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Kyocera FS C2526 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Kyocera FS C2526MFP toner cartridge
1. Pull the top tray cover lever to open the top tray.
2. Remove the old toner cartridge you need to replace.
Installing the new Kyocera FS C2526 toner cartridge3. Take the new toner cartridge out of the toner kit and shake it 5 or 6 times.
4. Make sure the release lever is in the release position and install the new toner cartridge. Push it down to install it firmly in place.
5. Close the top tray.