- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Kyocera FS C2526MFP Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Kyocera FS C2526MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Kyocera FS C2526MFP toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Kyocera FS C2526MFP toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Kyocera FS C2526 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Kyocera FS C2526MFP toner cartridge
1. Pull the top tray cover lever to
open the top tray.
2. Remove the old toner cartridge you need to replace.
Installing the new Kyocera FS C2526 toner cartridge3. Take the new toner cartridge out of the toner kit and shake it 5 or 6 times.
4. Make sure the release lever is in the release position and install the new toner cartridge. Push it down to install it firmly in place.
5. Close the top tray.
Related Products: Kyocera FS C2026MFP / Kyocera FS C2126MFP / Kyocera FS C2626MFP / Kyocera FS C5250DN
Q: I’m getting a small and thin line when copying with my Kyocera FS C2526MFP, I’ve tried cleaning the glass but it didn’t work, what else can I do?
A: There are four parts involved in the copying process that can cause lines on copies. The first one is dirty optics, it might also be that you need to replace the drum, the drum blade or corona. Check the optics, if everything is clean, then you might have to replace the drum unit, in almost all kyocera printers the drum unit already includes the drum blade and corona.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "