Kyocera FS C5250DN Toner Cartridges
Replacing Kyocera FS C5250DN Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Kyocera FS C5250DN
Replacing the Kyocera FS C5250dn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Kyocera FS C5250dn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Kyocera FS C5250dn toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Kyocera FS C5250dn toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's top cover.
2. Remove the old toner cartridge you need to replace.
Installing the new Kyocera FS C5250dn toner cartridge3. Take the new toner cartridge out of the toner kit and shake it 5 or 6 times.
4. Hold the new toner cartridge with the toner feed slot facing down and insert it into the printer. Push it down to install it firmly in place.
5. Close the top cover.