Lanier LD550C Toner Cartridges
Replacing Lanier LD550C Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Lanier LD550c Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Lanier LD550c cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Lanier LD550c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Lanier LD550c cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Lanier LD550c Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used lanier LD550c toner cartridge.
Installing the new Lanier LD550c Cartridges3. Take the new lanier LD550c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from 5 to 6 times.
4. Put the new lanier LD550c toner cartridge into the printer and close the cover board.
Lanier LD550C Insights
- High Quality Compatible Lanier LD550c Cartridges
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Lanier LD550c | Lanier LD540c - Gestetner MP C4000 | MP C5000 - Ricoh MP C5000 | MP C4000 - Savin C4040 | C5050