Lanier LP235c Toner CartridgesThe following products are guaranteed to work in the
Lanier LP235c printer.
Replacing Lanier LP235c Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Lanier LP235c Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Lanier LP235c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Lanier LP235c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Lanier LP235c toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Lanier LP235c Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Lanier LP235c toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Lanier LP235c toner cartridge.
Installing the new Lanier LP235c Toner Cartridges4. Take the new Lanier LP235c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Product Questions & Answers
|Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes
|ASK A QUESTION|