Lanier LP440C Toner Cartridges
Replacing Lanier LP440C Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Lanier LP440c
Replacing the Lanier LP440c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Lanier LP440c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Lanier LP440c Toner keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Lanier LP440c Toner Cartridges
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used lanier lp440c toner cartridges.
Installing the new Lanier LP440c Toner Cartridges3. Take the new lanier lp440c toner cartridges out of the box and shake it firmly from 5 to 6 times.
4. Put the new lanier lp440c toner cartridges into the printer and close the cover board.
Related offers: Ricoh SP C811dn Toner | Gestetner C7640nd Toner | Savin CLP240d Toner | Ricoh SP C820dn Toner