Lexmark C544N Toner Cartridges
Replacing Lexmark C544N Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Lexmark C544N
Replacing the Lexmark C544N toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridgesand install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Lexmark C544N toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Lexmark C544N toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Lexmark C544N toner cartridge
1. Open the top door.
2. Remove the toner cartridge by lifting the handle, and then gently pulling away from the imaging kit.
Installing the new Lexmark C544N toner cartridge
3. Take a new toner cartridge out of its package and gently til it several times.
4. Align the new Lexmark C544N toner cartridge, and then press down until it is all the way into the slot.
5. Close the top door.