- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
PARTS FOR Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN
OEM A03100H A0310GH A0310AH A03105H |Page Yield 30,000$287.80
Cartridge Replacement Instructions for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN
Replacing the Magicolor 4650DN toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Minolta 4650dn toner cartridges.
Before replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650dn toner cartridge keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Minolta 4650dn toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover
2. Pull the front lever of the color Magicolor 4650dn toner cartridge indicated to the right
3. Lower the lever to release the lock
4. Grab the handle of the Konica Minolta 4650dn toner cartridge to be replaced, and then pull out the cartridge
Installing the new Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650dn toner cartridge
4. Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag
5. Shake the cartridge to distribute the toner
6. Insert the toner cartridge into the printer
7. Make sure the toner cartridge is securely install, and then peel off the protective film
8. Raise the front lever to its original position
9. Pull the lever to the left to lock it in place
10. Close the front coverRelated offers: Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690mf Toner
Questions about Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650dn Toner Cartridges
Q: Can I empty the waste toner box on the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650dn by myself?
A: Yes you can, it can be a little messy so I recommend you to do the following: use a standard doggie pickup bag from any pet store or anything similar. Just wrap it around the mouth of the bottle, leaving some air space, and tie it off with a rubber band, then shake and tap the bottle until most of the toner has been transferred to the bag. Dispose of the bag in office trash, and be careful. You don't want to breathe too much toner dust; it can be bad for your health. It should start right back up when you reinstall the bottle
Q: I'm having a lot of paper jams. Every time I print from 5 to 6 pages it jams. Why is it?
A: I would try cleaning to paper pick up rollers in case it's not printing the paper all the time, I would also check the exit sensor to see if it is sticking
Q: I have a Konica Minolta 4650dn Printer and I’m getting all the printed pages with smudged broken lines down the paper. Is there something wrong with the toner cartridges?
A: This looks like a problem with the drum units or the transfer belt. Take a look at the drum units to see if there is some toner or dust and clean them with a soft dry cloth, don’t touch it with your fingers. If the problems doesn’t go away, then you should replace the transfer belt.
Q: My printer says I have to replace the waste toner bottle, I’ve emptied it and installed it again but the printer keeps saying it is full and needs replacing. Do I have to buy a new one?
A: Apart from emptying the waste toner bottle, you need to wash and dry it so the bottle is clear. If it is dirty, the machine will still think it is full.
Q: I’m having many paper jams at fuser exit. Once I take the paper out of the printer, it will print between 5 and 6 pages and then it jams again. What can I do?
A: First of all try cleaning the paper pickup rollers and also check the exit sensor to see if it is sticking.
Q: My Magicolor 4650dn printer is displaying error message ‘I unit low CMK’. What does it mean? Do I have to replace the konica minolta magicolor 4650dn toner cartridges?
A: What you need to replace is the Imaging Unit which is different than the toner cartridges. The CMK means that what is low is the imaging unit levels in Cyan, Magenta and Black. You will need to replace these three units shortly.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "