- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430dl toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 5430dl toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. First of all check the display to see which color of toner you need to replace.
2. Open the front cover.
3. Slide the Magicolor 5430dl toner cartridge out until you see the handle and grab the handle to pull the cartridge completely out of the printer.
4. Shake the new toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
5. Remove the OPC drum cover, to do so, lift it toward you and then slide it off of the toner cartridge.
6. Insert the cartridge into the printer.
7. Remove the protective film from the toner cartridge and close the front cover.
Questions about the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL Toner Cartridges
Q: I have a Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL Printer and it is saying Waste is Full. What does it mean?
A: It means that the waste toner bottle is full and you need to replace it. The part number is 1710584001.
Q: I’m getting a message on my Magicolor 5430DL that says “replace toner yellow”. Do I have to replace the yellow cartridges in order to print in B&W?
A: Some printers won’t let you print unless you have all four toner cartridges full. This is not the case of the Magicolor 5430DL, you can print even if you have one or more cartridges empty but this function is disabled by default. To enable it you have to press the Menu Button until you see Engine Toner, you should select this, and look for the Empty option, select it and you will see two more options, the default is Stop, but you can change it to Continue. After selecting continue, you should be able to print even if you have the yellow cartridge empty.
Q: My printer is saying that the waste toner is full, can I empty it or do I have to buy a new one?
A: You can do both things. The waste toner can be easily emptied. Just take it out of the printer, make sure you’re in a place that it’s not windy although everything will be a mess. Take a bag where you can dispose the toner and turn the waste bottle to the ‘locked’ position and start shaking it back and forth for a few minutes, do it inside the bag. When you feel that there’s no toner inside the bottle turn it into the ‘unlocked’ position and clean the toner from the outside of the bottle with a vacuum or a soft cloth.
Q: We have a Magicolor 5430DL printer in the office and it’s saying Duplex Unit not Attached. What does it mean?
A: The duplex unit is a part that you can buy to add on your printer. If you already have one and this message is being displayed, see if the plug is in tight.
Q: I am getting yellow spots on every printed page.
A: Try replacing the yellow toner cartridge, it might be damaged. If it doesn’t fix the problem, take a look at the drum unit and see if there is some yellow toner powder on it, clean it off and see if that helps.
Q: I have a konica minolta magicolor 5430DL printer and recently it has been leaving a wide swath of color down the center of every printed page. What is wrong it the printer?
A: You need to replace the transfer belt unit.
Q: I keep getting black mark on printed documents using my Konica Magicolor 5430DL.
A: This problems is due to unused toner in the media path. To clean the path run a blank print job through 2 or 3 times.
Q: The hot roller in my Konica 5430DL printer has a scratch, how can I repair it?
A: There is no way to repair the roller. It’s surface is similar to a frying pan and when you got scratches on it, the only way to fix the problem is by replacing it.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL toner cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "