- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440dl toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Magicolor 5440dl toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. First of all check the display to see which color of toner you need to replace.
2. Open the front cover.
3. Slide the Magicolor 5440dl toner cartridge out until you see the handle and grab the handle to pull the cartridge completely out of the printer.
4. Shake the new toner cartridge three times from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
5. Remove the OPC drum cover, to do so, lift it toward you and then slide it off of the toner cartridge.
6. Insert the cartridge into the printer.
7. Remove the protective film from the toner cartridge and close the front cover.
Questions about the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 Toner Cartridges
Q: My Konica 5440 Printer is giving me the message of trans roller low. What does it mean?
A: It means that the transfer roller is near the end of life. You need to buy a new transfer roller before the printer stops working. You can keep using the current transfer roller until the printer asks for the new one.
Q: My printer is giving me a message that yellow konica minolta magicolor 5440dl toner is not installed. All consumables are properly installed and are almost full. I’ve tried resetting the printer but it didn’t work. The message changes to black or magenta toner not installed.
A: It seems like the contact lenses that help the machine identify the cartridges are dirty. Please take a look at those lenses on each cartridge and inside the printer, and clean them with a soft dry cloth.
Q: My konica minolta 5440dl is printing with marks on the paper. What can I do?
A: This is a problem with either the drum unit or the fuser unit. First of all take a look at the drum to see if there is some scratch or dust. If the drum seems ok, then the problem is with the fuser unit.
Q: I have recently buy this printer and I’m having issues with the magenta magicolor 5440dl toner. When printing the pages come out with red streaks. If I take the cartridge out and clean the holes where the toner comes out, it works for 5 or 6 prints more and then starts streaking again. It seems like the magenta toner is clogged.
A: From what you’re saying, the problems seems to be a defective magenta cartridge. Try replacing it and see how it goes.
Q: I need to replace the waste toner box, how can I do this?
A: You will find the waste toner box, which is a box with the letter ‘K’ on the left side by opening the door to access the toner area. Place your thumbs on the raised areas and your forefingers on the white plastic rear cover of the waste toner box to release the waste box.
Ask Joe a question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 toner cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "