- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Konica Minolta 5450 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Magicolor 5450 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Minolta 5450 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Press the push area on the toner cartridge to be replaced and slide it out until the handle is visible.
3. Grasp the handle and slide the cartridge all the way out.
Installing the new Magicolor 5450 toner cartridge
4. Take a new toner cartridge out of its package.
5. Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it a few times. Make sure that the OPC drum cover is attached before shaking it.
6. Lift the OPC drum cover toward you and slide it off the toner cartridge.
7. Grasp the handle of the new toner cartridge and slide it into the printer.
8. Close the front cover.
About the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 Color Laser Printer
The Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 is one of the top mono and color laser printers on the market. This machine allows you to print at a speed of 25 pages per minute in both color and black & white. It is also network compatible straight out of the box which allows you to easily share it with your partners.
At the left side of the printer you can easily access the USB 2.0, parallel and Ethernet networking ports and you will also find a PictBridge socket where you can connect a digital camera to print photos directly from it without using a computer.
The Magicolor 5450 toner and drum come in a single unit available in two capacities, the standard yield produces up to 6,000 pages and the high yield produces up to 12,000 pages. You can get the compatible version of both of them at affordable prices, up to 70% cheaper than genuine.
Questions about the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 Toner Cartridges
Q: When printing with my magicolor 5450 I get black smudge from top to bottom of the page. Is it a defective toner cartridge?
A: Normally these smudges are caused by some toner powder or dust on the edge of the drum. Try to solve the issue by carefully cleaning the drum with a dry and soft cloth. Check the transfer belt also to see if there is some dust on it.
Q: I’m having trouble when printing with my konica minolta magicolor 5450 printer. Whenever I print anything with red on it, the red doesn’t print. According to ink levels, Magenta toner is 52%. I’ve tried taking the cartridge out and shaking it, it works for a couple of pages and then red is gone again.
A: Even though the printer is not recognizing the real toner level, it seems like your cartridge is empty. The chip might be defective so that’s why the printer still recognize it as if it was 50%. What you can try to do is to weight the cartridge, if it is around 650 grams then it is full but if is around 500 it is empty.
Q: Almost everytime I print my konica 5450 smears toner right down the middle of the page. How can I fix this?
A: I’m afraid you need to replace the transfer roller.
Q: I already ordered the transfer roller but installing it look complicated. Do you know how can I replace it?
A: In order to replace it you need to open the right side cover, push the levers to the inside and move the roller presser toward you, keep pressing the levers and remove the transfer roller. To insert the new roller, press the lever and insert insert the shaft of the transfer roller into the bearings, move the levers away from you until it snaps into place. Finally close the cover. In the printer’s menu go to Engine - Service - Reset counter transfer roller.
After replacing the roller you need to replace the Ozone filter which is like a little box that should come with the transfer roller you ordered. The ozone filter in on the left side of the printer, remove it, and slide the new filter into the printer.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "