Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN printer.
Replacing Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN
Replacing the Konica Minolta 5670en toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Magicolor 5670en toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. Open the front cover and pull the lever of the konica minolta magicolor 5670en toner cartridge that you want to replace to the right. Then lower the lever to unlock the cartridge.
2. Take the cartridge out of the printer.
3. Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag.
4. Gently shake the toner cartridge three times to distribute the toner evenly.
5. Insert the new toner cartridge and peel off the protective film.
6. Raise the lever to its original position and pull it to the left to lock it in place.
7. Close the front cover.
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes