Okidata C110 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Okidata C110
Replacing the Oki C110 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Okidata C110 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Oki C110 toner cartridge.
Before start replacing the Okidata C110 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Okidata C110 Toner Cartridges
1. When the toner is empty, the toner indicator lights up. Follow the procedure described below to replace the oki c110 toner cartridge.Check the control panel to see which color of toner is empty. If the toner becomes empty, the toner indicator lights up and the empty cartridge is automatically moved so that it can be replaced. If this has occured, skip the step 2 and continue with step 3.
2. Use either operation described below to switch the printer to Change Toner mode.
- Press the Rotate Toner key
- On the Panel tab of the Remote Panel Utility, select Change Toner, and then click the Rotate Toner button.
3. Open Tray 1 and then open the front cover. Check that the okidata c110 toner cartridge to be replaced has been moved to the front.
4. Pull down the handle on the oki c110 toner cartridge until it is unlocked and moves out slightly toward you. Remove the okidata c110 toner cartridge.
CAUTION: Do not manually rotate the toner cartridge carousel. In addition, do not rotate the carousel with force, otherwiser it may be damaged.
Installing the new Oki C110 Toner Cartridge
5. Prepare a new okidata c110 toner cartridge.
6. Shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
CAUTION: Make sure that the toner roller cover is securely attached before shaking the toner cartridge.
7. Remove the cover from the toner roller.
CAUTION: Do not touch or scratch the toner roller.
8. Align the shaft on each end of the oki c110 toner cartridge with its holders, and then insert the cartridge.
9. Press in the okidata c110 toner cartridge until it locks into place.
10. Close the front cover and press the Cancel key to reset the printer and clear the indicator message.
NOTE: If you want to replace all the toner cartridges at the same time, used the Eject All Toner mode
This is the best ink I have ever found for my Phaser. The price is good, but most importantly the ink (powder) actually feeds out of the cartridge from the machine asks for it! I can't say that about the ink I used previously. Very pleased! You will be too.
Great product for the price! Shipped in no time!!! Will definitely be ordering again and again.
I placed my order and immediately received a confirmation. Was notified of the shipment and it arrived when it was supposed to.
Anything man made can fail. Especially toner cartridges. But it's the companies that stand behind their products that matters. Had a problem and they took care of it right away. Kudo's and A++++++++++++ for these guys!
Package was delivered on time as promised. Cartridges fit well into the printer, and performed without issue. I was vey satisfied with this purchase.
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"