Okidata C130n Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Okidata C130n
Replacing the Oki C130n Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Okidata C130n toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Oki C130n toner cartridge.
Before start replacing the Okidata C130n toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Okidata C130n Toner Cartridges
1. Check the message window to see which color of toner is empty. Perform the operation described below to automatically rotate the carousel to move the oki c130n toner cartridge for the specified color, so that it can be replaced.
The Display will show X TONER OUT or REPLACE XXXX
- Press ENTER to go to the MAIN MENU
- Go to the PRINT MENU, after that go to the QUALITY MENU and press REPLACE TONER
- Select the color of the oki c130n toner cartridge you want to replace and press YES
The display will show OPEN DOOR AND REPLACE X TONER
2. Open Tray 1 and the open the front cover.
3. Check that the oki c130n toner cartridge to be replaced has been moved to the front..
4. Pull down the handle on the oki c130n toner cartridge until it is unlocked and moves out slightly toward you. Remove the okidata c130n toner cartridge.
CAUTION: Do not manually rotate the toner cartridge carousel. In addition, do not rotate the carousel with force, otherwiser it may be damaged.
Installing the new Oki C130n Toner Cartridge
5. Prepare a new okidata c130n toner cartridge.
6. Shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
CAUTION: Make sure that the toner roller cover is securely attached before shaking the toner cartridge.
7. Remove the cover from the toner roller.
CAUTION: Do not touch or scratch the toner roller.
8. Align the shaft on each end of the oki c130n toner cartridge with its holders, and then insert the cartridge.
9. Press in the okidata c110 toner cartridge until it locks into place.
10. Close the front cover.
NOTE: If you want to replace all the toner cartridges at the same time, used the REMOVE ALL mode
This is the best ink I have ever found for my Phaser. The price is good, but most importantly the ink (powder) actually feeds out of the cartridge from the machine asks for it! I can't say that about the ink I used previously. Very pleased! You will be too.
Great product for the price! Shipped in no time!!! Will definitely be ordering again and again.
I placed my order and immediately received a confirmation. Was notified of the shipment and it arrived when it was supposed to.
Anything man made can fail. Especially toner cartridges. But it's the companies that stand behind their products that matters. Had a problem and they took care of it right away. Kudo's and A++++++++++++ for these guys!
Package was delivered on time as promised. Cartridges fit well into the printer, and performed without issue. I was vey satisfied with this purchase.
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"