Okidata C130n Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Okidata C130n
Replacing the Oki C130n Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Okidata C130n toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Oki C130n toner cartridge.
Before start replacing the Okidata C130n toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Okidata C130n Toner Cartridges
1. Check the message window to see which color of toner is empty. Perform the operation described below to automatically rotate the carousel to move the oki c130n toner cartridge for the specified color, so that it can be replaced.
The Display will show X TONER OUT or REPLACE XXXX
- Press ENTER to go to the MAIN MENU
- Go to the PRINT MENU, after that go to the QUALITY MENU and press REPLACE TONER
- Select the color of the oki c130n toner cartridge you want to replace and press YES
The display will show OPEN DOOR AND REPLACE X TONER
2. Open Tray 1 and the open the front cover.
3. Check that the oki c130n toner cartridge to be replaced has been moved to the front..
4. Pull down the handle on the oki c130n toner cartridge until it is unlocked and moves out slightly toward you. Remove the okidata c130n toner cartridge.
CAUTION: Do not manually rotate the toner cartridge carousel. In addition, do not rotate the carousel with force, otherwiser it may be damaged.
Installing the new Oki C130n Toner Cartridge
5. Prepare a new okidata c130n toner cartridge.
6. Shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
CAUTION: Make sure that the toner roller cover is securely attached before shaking the toner cartridge.
7. Remove the cover from the toner roller.
CAUTION: Do not touch or scratch the toner roller.
8. Align the shaft on each end of the oki c130n toner cartridge with its holders, and then insert the cartridge.
9. Press in the okidata c110 toner cartridge until it locks into place.
10. Close the front cover.
NOTE: If you want to replace all the toner cartridges at the same time, used the REMOVE ALL mode
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"