Okidata C3530n MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing Okidata C3530n MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Oki C3530 toner cartridges
Replacing the Oki C3530 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Okidata C3530 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Oki C3530 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Oki C3530 toner cartridge
1. Lift printer platform, press button and open top cover.
2. Turn handle to unlocking position and remove the used okidata c3530 toner cartridges.
Installing the new Okidata C3530 toner cartridge3. Place the used oki c3530 toner into a bag
4. Take out the new okidata c3530 toner cartridge from its packing, shake it for a while, then tear off white stripe.
5. Install the new oki c3530 toner cartridge into the developer
6. Hold the tonercartridge with one hand, and turn the handle to lock it. Arrows in the cartridge should align with each other.
7. Use a cloth to clean LED lamp in the printer.
8. Close top cover and printer platform.
Related offers: Okidata C3400 Toner | Oki C3530 Toner
Okidata C3530n MFP Insights
- High Quality compatible Oki C3530 toner cartridge
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with Okidata C3400 | Okidata C3530