Okidata C5800 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Okidata C5800 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Oki C5800 toner cartridges
Replacing the Oki C5800 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Okidata C5800 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Oki C5800 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Oki C5800 toner cartridge
1. Turn handle to unlocking position.
2. Remove the used Oki C5800 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Okidata C5800 toner cartridge3. Place the used Oki C5800 toner into the enclosed bag.
4. Take the new Okidata C5800 toner cartridge from its packaging.
5. Shake the Oki C5800 toner cartridge firmly.
6. Tear off the white stripe.
7. Install the new Oki C5800 toner cartridge into the developer.
8. Turn handle all the way to lock toner in the developer.
9. Use cloth enclosed to clean LED lamp in the printer.
10. Close the cover.
Related Offers: Lexmark C5500 Toner Lexmark C5650 Toner Lexmark C5800 Toner
Okidata C5800 Insights
- High Quality compatible Oki C5800 toner cartridge
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Toner Cartridges Compatible with Okidata c5500 | Okidata C5800
- Drum Units Compatible with Okidata C5500 | Okidata C5800 | Okidata C5550 | Okidata C5900