Okidata MC560 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Okidata MC560 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Oki MC560 toner cartridges
Replacing the Oki MC560 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Okidata MC560 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Oki MC560 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Oki MC560 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board and take out the indicated color cartridge.
2. Press the slide of the oki mc560 toner cartridge and push it back to the limit.
3. Take the used okidata mc560 toner cartridge out of the printer.
Installing the new Okidata MC560 toner cartridge4. Take the new oki mc560 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly for 10 times.
5. Remove the plastic protecting the front of the oki mc560 toner cartridge.
6. Put the new okidata mc560 toner cartridge into the printer.
7. Pull the cartridge forward and press the lock to put it on place.
8. Close the cover board.
Related offers: Oki C6100 Toner | Oki C6150 Toner | Oki MC560 Toner