Okidata C5550 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM 43324420 43324419 43324418 43324417 |Page Yield Black 6,000 - Color 5,000$557.95
PARTS FOR Okidata C5550
Replacing the Oki C5550 toner cartridges
Replacing the Oki C5550 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Okidata C5550 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Oki C5550 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Oki C5550 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board and take out the indicated color cartridge.
2. Press the slide of the Oki C5550 toner cartridge and push it back to the limit.
3. Take the used Okidata C5550 toner cartridge out of the printer.
Installing the new Okidata C5550 toner cartridge4. Take the new Oki C5550 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly for 10 times.
5. Remove the plastic protecting the front of the Oki C5550 toner cartridge.
6. Put the new Okidata C5550 toner cartridge into the printer.
7. Pull the cartridge forward and press the lock to put it on place.
8. Close the cover board.